Pages

Friday, October 11, 2013

Update

I haven't been placing much effort into blogging these previous handful of months.  Frankly, a little split has been great even though I get treatment of other issues in my daily life.  But I have not been twiddling my thumbs.  Obesity study hasn't slowed down and there are numerous subjects that I would really like to write about below if I had the time.  I'll be beginning a new series before long on the genetics of weight problems-- a interesting subject.  I also plan to include some of my modern publications on weight problems and blood glucose manage by the brain.  Last but not the very least, we will soon roll out a substantially upgraded version of the Ideal Weight Software.  Those who have previously acquired the plan will proceed to have accessibility to the new edition.
Title: Update
Rating: 910109 user reviews.
Posted by: Admin Updated at: 6:33 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment